Sunday, November 1, 2009

A new kind of Normal....

Hi everybody and welcome to our new home! I decided to keep Beck's site up as an homage to him and start a new site dedicated to life after our little superman...A fresh start if you will. Things have been crazy at the Patterson household...We finally have decided to start exploring our options as to how to build our family.

It's funny, you always dream about how your life will be, who you will marry, what you will do, how many kids you'll have, etc. But usually life doesn't end up like you planned...One thing I have learned is to not have any expectations on how things will be tomorrow, a year from now or even a minute from now. I feel like whatever is supposed to be happening is happening and that we are meant to be doing what we are doing now. That being said, I am waiting with out expectation as to how our family will turn out.

So in January we will start our journey into making our family. It might not be exactly how I had planned (two very cute and perfect kids made by me and Forrest), but I know however we decide to make our family, it will be beautiful! So that's the news...It's exciting and I can't wait to see how our life will unfold!

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to whatever your family will be. I know for sure he or she will be blessed by an amazing mom and dad, oh yeah, and an awesome Grammy!

    Love you guys,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe in you!! You are two of the most positive, determined, open people I know. I have endless trust in you to make the decisions that are right for your future. Whatever you do, I can tell you right now that Marc and I could not be more behind you and ready to be there to see your dreams of a family come true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to following along on your journey. May God bless your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am ready for the ride! And love playing the role as Aunty J-Lau...bring it!

    ReplyDelete